Monday, October 10, 2011

Photo Challenge Day Eight, Nine and Ten

Day 8 of the Photo Challenge is "bad habit."
My worst habit is one that is difficult to photograph. I've had this habit for YEARS and realize that it can be a problem (especially if I've been drinking or feel vehemently about a topic), but I have not put a lot of effort into besting the habit. I do try to behave around little 'uns, but even then it's anyone's guess if I'll succeed.

Day 9 of the Photo Challenge is "Someone You Love"
Yes, I'm trying to kill him...yes, it's our wedding day... Do I love him? More than life itself!! Or to paraphrase the most delicious Mr Darcy: "Most ardently. He has bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love him. I never wish to be parted from him from this day on." My honey-bird, Mr Treehugger. <3
Day 10 of the Photo Challenge is SUPPOSED to be "Childhood Memory," but I am switching it with Day 11's "Something Blue" - I'll explain tomorrow. ;-)
My number one favorite blue thing is out of this world - or at least on the outside of this world. Who doesn't love a blue sky?? But today is overcast and not blue, so I am showing you my second favorite blue thing and my absolute favorite article of clothing. You guessed it!! BLUE JEANS!!! I live in denim. I don't care if it's a hundred outside with 90% humidity. Chances are really good I will wear jeans anyway. I have an extreme loyalty to the brand of jeans that I wear, so they all look the same with various amount of fading. I'm a big believer in "If you find something you love, buy  it in every color."


1 comment:

  1. I can soooooooooooo relate to your bad habit as you well know :) Well done with the photograph!

    ReplyDelete